Thee KB Breaking News Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Lydia Hearst


Heiress Lydia Hearst's family loves her new topless film poster
What does a girl have to do to get a little attention for a small movie these days?

She only has to wear very little.

Like Lydia Hearst did for the recently banned poster for "The Last International Playboy."
Lydia is the socialite heiress daughter of the socialite heiress Patricia Hearst. That’s right. Tonya.

Lydia, who has appeared once on "Gossip Girl," takes off her clothes for some hot sex scenes in the movie, including the opening scene with Jason Behr. Check out the first few scenes of the trailer to get a glimpse.

Hearst told the Daily Transom, a column in the New York Observer, "I'm very happy with the photo." She added that she's baffled over the banning of the poster in several cities, including Seattle, Chicago and Dallas.

She thinks Calvin Klein and Armani ads are way racier. For the record, so do we. What do you think of the banned poster? Tame or tasteless?

But, more important, what does her family think of the racy movie ads?

"My sister saw it when she was grabbing lunch with her husband somewhere in Midtown," Ms. Hearst said. "She saw one of the buses go by and picked up the phone and called me and was so excited."

"They love it," Hearst told the Observer. "They're very supportive of my career and my work. I would never do anything to upset my family.”

Famous last words...

I watched her mother seductively model in a Thierry Mugler fashion show in Paris in the early '90s (or was it late '80s?), so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

But so far Lydia has no Symbionese Liberation Army affiliations....



Lydia Hearst
Want to know what it’s like to go to a major award show? The model (and Hearst heiress) gives PEOPLE.com the inside scoop on getting ready for Fashion’s Oscars — and hanging with fellow guests Blake, Heidi an
d Justin! Click here to see all the stars at the CFDA Awards.
6am: Going to be a crazy day. Nice long bath, then straight over to an early morning photo shoot with Terry Richardson. They were incredible, fun, crazy pictures. I was wearing men’s clothes, lingerie, dressing up as animals. Such an eccentric shoot.
3pm: Grab some food on-set: Thai curry chicken, pasta and rice. I won’t be able to eat once I go to the CFDAs. I’m wearing white so I definitely don’t want to take the risk of spilling anything on the one-of-a-kind dress Marc Bouwer made for me!
5:20pm: Oops. We had so much fun at the photo shoot, and ran over. Now it’s pouring rain! Here I am looking for a cab, still wearing all the black eye makeup and hot pink lips; my hair is sticking straight out from all the products. I looked like a drowned rat.
5:45pm: Home! Thankfully my dress already got dropped off. Jump into the shower and rinse off faster than I ever have. Didn’t even bother with my hair. It was already soaked with rain. I wanted a sort of a 1920s, old Hollywood, Veronica Lake look. My makeup artist Jasen Kaplan and hairstylist Ricardo Rojas have to work on me like crazy — it’s such a miracle.
6:20pm: Marc Bouwer picks me up, and we head over to the CFDA Awards gala at Lincoln Center. I felt like a princess. My dress was actually sheer white, but I put a nude body suit under it. Thankfully you couldn’t see anything!
Click through for more details on Lydia’s star-studded night!...




Lydia Hearst in town?
Lydia Hearst (above) -- as in, the daughter of Patty and great-grandaughter of William Randolph -- may be in Boston tomorrow night. The Kendall Square Cinema is hosting a big premiere of the young model's new movie, "The Last International Playboy," and so far, Hearst is on the guestlist.

Hearst and a few other "Playboy" cast members -- including Boston-born "Project Runway" model Polina Frantsena -- are also expected to show up at an after-party for the screening at the Estate. Supermodel Paulina Porizkova, as in wife of Ric Ocasec, has also RSVP'd a yes to the late-night shindig. Very Hollywood, yes?...


For more information click on the link to see the source!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home