Thee KB Breaking News Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rich PTC - The Best Way to Make Money Online 2009


Rich PTC - The Best Way to Make Money Online 2009


Recently, Rich PTC, a paid-to-click site has created a Cash flood on the Internet. By creating
an innovative concept where you can earn handsomely by clicking on ads. You click one ad you
will be paid $1! If you have a downline member earning then you earn half of what he earns.
The total payout is $1000. On a daily bases you receive around 20 valid site's to surf and click to receive a $1.
If you have a couple of active downlines members who click regularly then you can very easily reach $1000 within 2
months. Moreover, they have a sign up concept where you have to sign up to other sites where you
will be payed $10 after authentication.

However, there is a certain degree of ambiguity and perplexity regarding their process of payment
where you have to wait 60 business days after you have requested your payout; 60 business days
means it is more than 2 months. However, the brighter side of this is that the data they have
produced as payment proofs of around 150 members who have claimed their prize seem to be
authentic, as well as their steadily increasing members.

Rightly said, "It doesn't hurt to be optimistic. You can always cry later." Since I am an active
member of Rich PTC and have reached $270 and will be reaching the payout probably in a couple weeks.
I am very optimistic and keeping my fingers crossed. All-in-all, I believe this is not a scam and
is a genuine site which pays. I just want the members of Rich PTC who have already received the
payment to reply to this post to boost my morale, so that I don't have anymore sleepless nights
and at the same time it will help me to carry on aggressively on a war-game basis by obtaining
more downlines members thereby earning more.

As well I certainly will submit my payment proof once I receive it.

Click on the link to Sign-up for RichPTC Here!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home