Thee KB Breaking News Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Good Morning America Jon And Kate

Good morning america jon and kate
Confession time: I have absolutely no idea who these Jon and Kate people are or what plus eight they have. Is it eight spider monkeys? Eight chimneys? Eight copies of The Secret?
All right, I’m exaggerating — I realize they have eight children. But all of a sudden Jon and Kate are everywhere and I feel like I have missed out on some kind of pop culture phenomenon...


'Jon & Kate Plus 8': I have no idea who these people are!
Confession time: I have absolutely no idea who these Jon and Kate people are or what plus eight they have. Is it eight spider monkeys? Eight chimneys? Eight copies of The Secret? All right, I'm exaggerating -- I realize they have eight children. But all of a sudden Jon and Kate are everywhere and I feel like I have missed out on some kind of pop culture phenomenon...



Exclusive: Jon Gosselin tells EW 'I am not guilty of cheating on my wife'
In an exclusive interview with EW, Jon and Kate Gosselin -- the stars of TLC's top-rated Jon and Kate Plus Eight -- addressed the recent tabloid coverage that alleged the 32-year-old father was unfaithful to his wife. In the early morning hours of April 18, a paparazzo photographed Jon leaving a Pennsylvania bar with a woman who has since identified herself as Deanna Hummel, 23 (Kate was out of town promoting her latest book, Eight Little Faces). Since then, Hummel and friends of Jon have come to his defense, including a bouncer at the bar who said "there was no romantic anything" between Jon and the woman...


For more information click on the link to see the source!

Custom Search

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home